Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll join a cross-functional team building product features and services for our supply chain management (SCM) platform. You will lead the entire quality assurance process throughout all stages of the software development life-cycle (SDLC) for the micro-services and UIs built and maintained by your squad that serves a global audience. As part of your responsibilities, you’ll partner with product owners and engineers to define all areas of testing strategies and requirements in depth. Based in Sydney SCM engineering hub, you will be part of the global SCM engineering tribe.
- Work in a cross-functional team typically consists of a product owner, 4-5 software engineers, and a quality automation engineer.
- Collaborate with engineers, Product Owner to define the testing strategy for the newly developed and existing functionalities.
- Design, develop, and constantly update, comprehensive automated testing approach and test plan for the new and existing features.
- Contribute to the enhancement of automation coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to engineers.
- Monitor the open issues and bugs for severity and priority, validated, communicate the risks and follow through remediation.
- Use agile methodologies, DevOps and continuous delivery practices to deliver incremental and continuous business value.
- Continuously improve your craft by applying various QA engineering best practices and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Collaborate with QA engineers across your tribe and the company to continuously improve our code base, systems and processes design.
- Experienced in end-to-end agile software development and delivery process.
- Experience in writing end-to-end (E2E) tests, integration tests, and property tests.
- Solid hands-on experience with API testing tools such as Postman and/or SoapUI.
- Know how to write data-driven end-to-end UI tests using TestCafe or Cypress.
- Have performed load and stress testing using Locust, JMeter, LoadUI (for APIs).
- Familiar with development workflows: Gitflow and/or Trunk-based development.
- Familiar with Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes/Compose.
- Experience in CI/CD methods and practices - using Jenkins, Concourse CI, etc.
- Basic understanding and knowledge in REST APIs, API security patterns, GraphQL, etc.
- Positive and can do attitude
- Creative at solving problems
- Obsessed with helping people
- Team-player, living and breathing as team
- Willing to learn about retail, food, recipes, logistics, customer care, warehouses, etc.
What you’ll get in return...
- Growth opportunity in a large global engineering organisation (400+ engineers).
- Opportunities to lateral move from one technology hub to another
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70 % off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Continuous development including external courses
- Sabbatical policy
- Flexible working arrangements available
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 14 countries
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in an exciting growth phase
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
Start Date: Immediately
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.