As a Supply Chain Demand Planner, you’ll join a cross-functional department building analytics solutions that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our supply chain across a dozen-plus markets.
You will be responsible for all quantitative operational forecasting activities, creating and maintaining forecast models, fine tuning and enriching the forecast outputs (in close collaboration with local planners) based on market knowledge and known volume drivers. You will be the main link between the international Supply Chain Planning team and our local markets, translating the output complex algorithms and forecasting models into operational inputs to drive decisions on inventory levels and allocations, capacity plans, volume allocation to our fulfillment centers, pallet forecasts, logistics volumes, etc.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional department of Data Scientists, Engineers, Analysts
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand how demand forecasting services can be improved
- Deliver consistently and iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs and relevant metrics
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons and multiple operational teams
- Fine tuning and enrichment of the forecast outputs (in close collaboration with local users) based on market knowledge and known volume drivers
- Review, research and integrate demand drivers (internal and external) and ensure main drivers are included appropriately in our models.
- Ensuring the forecasting outputs are relevant and applicable across the supply chain for all granularities required across the planning, production and logistics functions
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross market requirements within our models
- Provide input to the Supply chain to enable operational and strategic decisions (developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, new markets, new brands, etc)
- Provide input to volume planning across procurement, production and logistics
- Maintain and further develop our main demand planning models and infrastructure
What you’ll bring
- High resilience and entrepreneurial oriented mindset
- Previous experience working in an analytics function in Supply chain management, operations or demand planning
- Python coding experience (minimum 2 years) in the context of Data Analysis, Data Pipelines or Data science
- Advanced SQL, with at least 2 years of experience in a data driven environment, preferably using large scale DWH implementations.
- Experience in building quantitative models in an agile manner
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of data science techniques
- You are excellent at stakeholder management and a skilled communicator: building a very strong relationship with HelloFresh’s local demand planning network
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.