We are looking for a skilled Onboarding Experience Specialist for our Global / International Employee Experience Team in our Berlin Headquarters. We believe in an “ego-less environment” and value a “data-driven” approach which is combined in this unique opportunity with a focus on translating our employees’ needs into initiatives that make HelloFresh a unique place to work. In this role, you will support our international EX team to create the best onboarding experience for our employees.
If you are a passionate and driven team player, combining conceptual thinking and hands- on mentality, we want to get to know you.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
As part of the EX Team you will be responsible for the entire onboarding journey of our employees:
- Collaborate with onboarding partners, L&D, and HRBP in the creation of online and offline onboarding experiences that include interactive activities (remote and in person), as well as learning materials (including animated videos, graphics and images, and text-based content).
- Digitalise onboarding content where possible in order to optimise onboarding efficiency.
- Curate additional communication and engagement content to support the optimal preboarding, initial and extended onboarding.
- Conduct onboarding engagement sessions (first days, check ins, other formats) to support new joiners integration.
- Pursue a deep understanding of new joiners and leaders perspectives to ensure that our onboarding offering meets the needs of our new employees and the business.
- Stay up-to-date with onboarding trends in our new working reality.
- Actively maintain onboarding content.
What you’ll bring
- You have 2-3 years relevant experience in a People, Onboarding, HR or EX role, preferably within a high-growth environment
- You have current knowledge of the employee experience methods
- You are familiar with the design thinking approach and practices
- You have a proven track record of independently planning, developing and implementing cross-departmental employee related projects / programs
- You are proficient in “Google Apps for Work”/ Google G-Suite
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
We are looking for you, if...
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are able to take on ownership and act autonomously, and work effectively with the entire People team, as well as other business units, including our Tech teams
- You feel comfortable in facilitating workshop and are a natural at presenting both virtually as well as in person
- You combine self confidence with the ability to build rapport with employees, managers at all levels and vendors
- You have an analytical, data-driven mind-set
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- You are a self-starter and enjoy being hands-on as much as thinking in concepts
- You are used to working in a faced-paced environment where time is scarce and demands are high
- The ability to respectfully and easily work across cultures.
- A desire to find and nurture the best in people.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.