Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who can understand and influence research within our Supply Chain Management Tribe. You will ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, and execute on behalf of our end users. If you are an experienced designer looking for a challenge with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide customers
- Research tasks, flows, and the ways our customers use the website and apps
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some!)
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for end-user feedback
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Hands-on work experience creating digital product experiences for a worldwide audience
- A desire to work autonomously in a self-directed team
- Demonstrated strategic product design thinking and vision in your portfolio
- Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
- An eagerness to execute on visual and interaction details with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Figma. Use of Sketch, Abstract and Adobe XD.
What you’ll get in return...
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Sydney plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Australia in an exciting growth phase
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70 % off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Chippendale Head Office - working part time from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.