We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
- Develop and deliver a pipeline of new finished products with our suppliers
- Define the quality targets to meet our customer expectations
- Building supplier partnerships to create a continuous product pipeline and continuous improvement pipeline
- Work collaboratively within the supply chain teams to determine and deliver the appropriate product pipeline in terms of quality, safety and taste
- Expansion and optimisation of the process both internally and externally
- Coordination and collaboration with various stakeholders throughout a matrix organisation
- Guarantee of the clear and precise representation of data in the internal system
- Definition and implementation of quality standards and risk assessments
- Identification of product expansion opportunities to grow our Product
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar Product Development role
- You have a college degree in a science subject
- You have proven track record of food product launches
- You work independently, structured and conscientious
- You think very entrepreneurially and work driven by data and processes
- You convince with a keen eye for detail
- You can organize yourself very well and always keep an eye on deadlines
- You have very good communication and social skills for interacting with suppliers and senior stakeholders
- You are happy to travel (Europe-wide)
- You speak German at a native level and very good English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Culinary Product experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!