We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
- You will create an overarching vision and strategy around the local tech tool, data and process landscapes for HelloFresh DACH
- You will design and execute a flexible and scalable local tech tool landscape that enhances the globally used tech systems and supports the fast growth of the DACH market as well as the increasing complexity of the business. This requires implementing and maintaining consistent and reliable operational data flows for all parts of the value chain (e.g. Product Development, Menu Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Fulfilment, Customer Care).
- You will enable new strategic initiatives such as Multi-Site Operations or Order Lead Time Reduction through innovative process- and tool-engineering
- You will drive automation of manual work (e.g. data handling, decision-making) to save time and reduce errors
- You will promote data-drivenness throughout HelloFresh DACH as the leading Data strategist in the local the market (e.g. through advocating for Data Governance, being the sponsor for a Data Chapter of about 15 analysts and driving Data Literacy)
- You will advance the idea of Continuous Improvement at HelloFresh DACH in order to realise process excellence
- You will lead a growing, versatile and experienced department with three teams (Business Intelligence, OpsTech, Continuous Improvement)
- You will partner with international teams to establish standards around documentation and methodologies
- You will connect with other local markets as well as centralized functions around the Tech and Data domain to discuss the best technical solutions for HelloFresh in general and the DACH market in particular
- You will shape the future of HelloFresh DACH by being part of the local Senior Leadership Team
- You bring 8+ years of experience in managing technical projects / products, preferably in a consulting environment
- You bring 3+ years of experience in managing a technical team
- You have experience in managing projects or teams with an Agile framework such as SCRUM or Kanban and you know your way around JIRA
- Experience in analyzing & visualizing data is a big plus
- Mastering an own tech stack (esp. Python) is a big plus
- You value documentation and planning, but also know when to act fast and pragmatically
- You understand what it means to work in a fast-paced environment and you can deal with changing priorities
- You are curious and constantly looking for new things to learn
- You have a strategic mindset, but are also happy to dig down into details at chosen projects
- Your communication skills allow you to explain technical facts to different audiences
- You have a “Customer/User-first” mindset that puts impact over process
- Ideally you have a very good command of the German language (C1 or above)
- Eligibility to work in Germany is advantageous
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to push forward the HelloFresh meal-kit box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data & Process Transformation experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!