We’re looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as People Systems Senior Analyst (Workday Functional) in our Berlin Global Headquarters. In this versatile role, you are responsible for the successful operation of the People Systems & Tools of our International People Team (focus Workday HCM/Functional modules).
The successful candidate will drive optimum People System efficiency and experience for our employees by working closely with People systems lead, our People department heads, HR BPs and functional/business users in development, implementation, delivery, support and maintenance of Workday modules that incorporates various process flows of our entire people function. You will work with Senior HR Leadership to understand our internal stakeholder needs and build on that continuously to improve our system capabilities and functionality to exceed them! As one of your first focus projects you will play a pivotal role in driving our international Workday implementation
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- You are the subject matter expert for our employees regarding functional modules and proactively communicate to identify and incorporate people system functions and workflows into our new Workday HCM system;
- You organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the business, internal teams, and other stakeholders to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements;
- Identify new business/technology environment opportunities, align processes to technology and solve complex business problems by incorporating the Workday system functionalities for our current state business processes and workflows which could be outside of the Workday system;
- You inculcate all design work and functional testing protocols, change control procedures, use company standards and practices in performing required work;
- You inculcate Workday’s Delivery Assurance best practices into your deliverables and ensure it’s followed the entire implementation lifecycle;
- You are Responsible for contributing to overall project objectives and specific deliverables for each phase in the project lifecycle.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree with excellent grades in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, with knowledge or interest in Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems;
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources is preferred but not mandatory.●Min. 3 years of professional work experience and hands-on experience on Workday’s HCM, Compensation, Absence modules in requirements gathering and design, configuration, including process mapping and gap analysis;
- Demonstrate a zeal to learn modules like Recruiting, Time tracking, Performance, Succession Planning, Workforce management and Benefits;
- Strong understanding of HR processes, best practices and applications;
- Deep understanding of Workday’s Business Processes, Condition Rules, Calculated fields, Custom Objects, Organization structures and Workday’s Security Setup;
- Deep knowledge on Data Conversion and history of working with Data gathering Workbooks, Design Decision guides and other Requirements templates;
- Knowledge on migration using Implementation Suites, Object Transporter, Configuration Packages, Customer Central, Inbound EIB and I-Loads
- Fluency in English
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be willing to take on ownership and act autonomously but work effectively with the entirePeople team to foster People System utilization and efficiency
- Be a strong communicator with high solution-orientation and service mentality
- Bring self-confidence and experience dealing with different stakeholders and seniority levels
- Come with excellent analytical and organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be IT-savvy and comfortable around technological solutions and strategies in the HR landscape
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.