Reporting into the VP Fulfillment, as Senior Director Warehouse Operations Strategy and Analytics you will be part of the Operations leadership team shaping the structure and setup of the HelloFresh International Fulfillment center landscape.
You will be responsible to develop, visualize and communicate our Fulfillment center strategy in collaboration with the domain experts from the Production team. You will develop future roll-out blueprints and standardization models for Fulfillment center operations including site location strategy and volume-driven and performance-based cluster modelling, as well as supporting a domain strategy driven technology landscape development for fulfillment center operations.
Your responsibility will be the permanent alignment with international and local stakeholders across Operations, converting new market requirements and best practice into a forward looking operations strategy.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our Operations Senior Management team to lead innovation projects, focused on scaling our warehouse operations, expanding the customer offering and increasing the resilience of Fulfillment operations, reporting directly into VP Fulfillment
- Dive deep into different areas of our warehouse operations - e.g. new site developments, technology roll-outs, capacity and demand planning models, KPI roll-out and management, etc.
- Outline future strategy of Fulfillment center developments (new site developments, site upgrades and future requirement specification)
- Assess KPI impact of growth and complexity growth towards operational metrics and derive suitable mitigation strategies
- Develop and permanently update volume based capacity utilization models based on market requirements and KPI based performance monitoring
- Derive standardized operating models for Fulfillment centers in different market stages and conclude forward looking technology strategies and roadmaps
- Build out analytics capabilities based on standardized KPI frameworks supporting performance monitoring and continuous improvement
- Partnering with senior leaders across multiple functional areas to develop strategies and tactical solutions to build effective and high performing Fulfillment center structures
What you’ll bring
- An exceptional academic record with a degree in Engineering, Business, Analytics or a related field
- 7+ years of leadership experience at a top tier management consulting firm, blue chip manufacturing company or high growth corporation
- Experience in manufacturing and warehouse environments connected to a convincing hands-on approach and style
- Extremely strong analytical skills with a passion for using data to innovate effective solutions to address business needs
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong capability to formulate and drive strategy and roadmaps based on business inputs and operational requirements
- Ability to move quickly in both strategic design and practical execution to move at the speed of the business, leading the business, not trailing it
- Highly data and KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset that is biased toward action, alignment and productive collaboration
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, able to advocate and get the necessary buy-in for strategies and roadmaps
- Interest to frequent travel abroad
- Fluent business English knowledge, other languages are considered a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.