At HelloFresh, data is an important strategic asset. We manage “Data-As-An-Asset” and maximize the value from data. Business Process Management impacts the “end-to-end data lifecycle” through the implementation of sustainable and measurable data processes as well as the evaluation of new methods and tools for data lineage management.
- Act as innovator and enabler (mf/d/) by identifying and driving projects to increase data quality, process efficiency, and-measurability.
- Implementation of Data Management, Data Governance & Data Compliance processes on platforms like Informatica in an agile working mode.
- Responsible for oversight of process quality and supporting as escalation level
- Implement new business processes and data processes changes in data production and data consumption
What you’ll do
- Support large global implementation projects or programs end-to-end and ensure successful completion by keeping track of milestones, stakeholder needs and satisfaction.
- Own of certain business critical processes and drive new innovations driven by new trends and by challenging the status-quo; also defending those new ideas/ways with the upper management, will be part of your responsibility.
- You play a key role in design and governance of our processes around the business needs within a build and deploy team – becoming an expert of certain business critical processes e.g. global material master data management or reporting of content of regulatory dossiers from a master data perspective.
- Collaborate with other data groups, development, and deployment teams as well as our data architect to translate business processes into data products – understanding the business needs and transforming those into a master data framework.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining a data processing framework within HF according to best-practice and regulatory requirements
- Engage departments to educate them on the process framework and guide them in documenting their processes according to defined standards.
- support teams to improve process performance by applying process analytics, identify levers for improvements and support projects and initiatives.
- Engage with control functions (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk, Governance) who will use the process framework to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
What you’ll bring
- At least 2+ years of experience in process management or similar functions with a corporate, technology company or financial services company.
- In-depth knowledge of data and business processes, the HelloFresh business model or similar domains.
- Project management experience as well as experiences in running and moderating workshops, preferably using agile methods
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with a very high level of personal responsibility and motivation
- You have an analytical and creative mindset and know how to document, analyse and optimise complex processes in a multi-stakeholder environment
- You are a master in managing complex dependencies and stakeholder landscapes, and can be influential without necessarily having direct ownership.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are proactive and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.