As a Head of Talent Engagement and Marketing, you’ll have the unique opportunity to own and lead the Talent Acquisition Sourcing and Marketing function, by partnering with global and local leadership teams to drive strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives, and deliver on long term workforce plans. As we’re heavily investing in building up our Talent Acquisition Team, we are looking for colleagues who are eager to bring fresh ideas and a collaborative spirit! You’ll be immersed in a culture that fosters a growth and innovation mindset, while acting as a key enabler for HelloFresh’s expansion across the globe.
The first 6 months of this role will be focussed around building a successful team that has a streamlined working environment and great stakeholder relationships. Defining and executive a Talent Marketing strategy that drives direct results.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Define and roll out our Talent Engagement Function (Sourcing and Talent Marketing)
- Partner with Sourcers, Talent Acquisition Managers and Business Leads to define specific attraction campaigns for key functions we’re hiring for.
- Manage our social media and CRM presence across multiple channels, working closely with different teams to generate content.
- Shape and champion Diversity and Inclusion attraction strategies
- Collaborate with our executive leaders across all functions, from People & Talent Acquisition, to Tech & Business teams, to create Global and Local strategic Talent Acquisition Strategy and roadmaps. We can’t wait to hear your ideas!
- Seek for continuous improvement, driving development and delivery of scalable solutions that goes beyond day-to-day operations
- Drive high impact initiatives globally, from nurturing a hiring culture, up to D&I, Candidate Experience, Employer Branding and others.
- Lead and coach a cohesive team of Talent Acquisition Sourcing and Marketing individuals with a diverse set of responsibilities and background, while taking accountability for the team's performance, engagement, retention and growth.
- Be a trusted partner and the go to person to our senior leaders and executives internationally in all TA Marketing and Sourcing related topics, influencing Workforce Planning and steering a productive hiring culture.
- Continuously explore, assess and implement innovative recruiting, sourcing and marketing practices, including the adoption of new systems, tools and processes.
- Provide transparency into all topics related to Talent Marketing and Sourcing, by diving into data analysis and providing relevant reports targeted to all differente internal audiences.
- Be at the forefront of change, providing scalable hiring solutions to our ever growing organization
What you’ll bring
- Strong Talent Acquisition and growth mindset: you have experience with implementing recruiting best practices and delivering ambitious hiring plans
- Leadership and people management experience: you have been accountable for performance and delivery of Talent Acquisition leaders and their teams, and have sincerely cared for their growth, engagement and happiness.
- Holistic mindset and skills to stay at the top of strategic execution and translating business challenges into actionable long term goals and solutions
- Ability to analyse data, market trends and other inputs to identify opportunities for improvement, taking ownership of creating an action plan from conception to delivery, prioritizing an agile and collaborative approach.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders of all levels and senior management
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.