As a Head of Affiliate Marketing you will be the final owner of the HelloFresh affiliate strategy and performance across 20+ countries, several brands and all partner types.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute upon affiliate growth strategy for all international markets, brands and partner types
- Manage the team of 7+ strong affiliate experts, help your team grow towards one of the top teams in Europe
- Manage 7-digit budget on monthly basis against defined growth and ROI targets
- Harness your data-driven mindset as well as industry expertise for the identification of new growth levers and channel development tactics
- Work on numerous strategic initiatives in the affiliate field together with our analytics, tech and design teams
- Identify, recruit, and scale high volume key partners to recruit onto our established affiliate program as well as represent HelloFresh in key strategic partnerships
What you’ll bring
- Affiliate expert with 4+ years experience in the affiliate/online partnerships industry
- An experienced leader with 2+ years experience in people management
- Equipped with a profound knowledge of the global affiliate landscape, common tracking technologies and platforms
- A very strong analytical thinker who likes solving difficult problems
- A strong communicator who knows how to connect easily with different types of stakeholders
- A team-player, who gets the best out of his/her team and stakeholder group
- Experience in other performance marketing channels is a plus
- Experience in technical fields such as management of analytical tools such as GA or campaign management automation is a plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.