Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Senior Associate, Integrated Media to join our Growth Marketing team with a focus on overseeing channel management across Integrated Media Video (Linear TV, VOD, OTT), Audio (Podcast, Terrestrial/Satellite Radio, Streaming), Out-of Home & emerging media platforms. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, creating disruptive efforts in media, yet at the same time understands how data & technology drive business. You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from Day 1 and will be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience managing complex, multi-faceted campaigns across video, audio & OOH with the goal of acquiring new customers. Additionally, the candidate must be a detail oriented, organized self-starter that is comfortable and articulate while communicating with internal teams, agency partners and vendors.
You will ...
- Work closely with the Channel Experts, managing all media channels to successfully drive Acquisition and Brand growth efforts of HelloFresh group (multiple brands)
- Act as key point of contact with external agency partners and marketing vendors, establishing and maintaining these relationships on behalf of HelloFresh
- Be the steward for all media plans across the channel mix, work with Sr. Manager & Associate as well as agency partners to manage all deliverables (optimization implementation, plan approvals, creative assets, contracts)
- Compile, analyze and track campaign and channel performance, identify key campaign learnings and quantifiable business opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (specifically with Growth Marketing, Analytics & Brand Marketing teams), managing multiple projects and teams at once to ensure deliverables are on track
- Partner with our Brand team to generate creative briefs, provide creative recommendations and insights that optimize performance, document tests, and regularly share key findings to inform future initiatives
- Manage campaign setup, invoicing and budget reporting for primary channels
- A customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building and scaling paid marketing channels
- Previous experience in Video (Linear TV, VOD, OTT), Audio (Podcast, Terrestrial/Satellite Radio, Streaming), Out-of Home channels, managing sizeable budgets
- Eager to learn and grow your marketing expertise
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency.
- Organized – Organizational skills, project management skills and ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do.
At a minimum, you have...
- At least 2 years experience in customer acquisition marketing
- Relevant experience in integrated media planning/campaign execution (offline & digital)
- Fluency in direct response KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, LTV
- Understanding of media fundamentals, across both offline & digital channels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs), PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- A positive, can do attitude
- Previous agency experience is preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company