At HelloFresh, data drives all of our decision-making, and our People organization is no exception. The Business Intelligence team uses analytical approaches to make sure HelloFresh continues to be a great place to work. We are looking for an experienced Senior People Analytics Manager to expand our BI capabilities and support the People organization in improving our performance across all aspects of the HR value chain: talent acquisition, onboarding, and development and engagement. In this role, you will be expected to support our leaders in making data-informed people decisions, and to bring your expertise to partner with our data engineers in building the right data solutions.
We’re looking for a highly-skilled Senior People Analytics Manager to join our HelloFresh People Team in our Berlin Global Headquarters. At HelloFresh, we welcome everyone to our table and in this role you will play a key part in a growing team with an extremely high and visible impact on our growth success story.
If you are a passionate and driven team player with outstanding analytical skills, willing to take the People Analytics domain at HelloFresh to the next level, this is your opportunity.
What you'll do
- Manage and execute highly technical projects and manage the end-to-end data-product lifecycle from requirements gathering, data integration, launch and training to maintenance.
- Synthesize people data into actionable insights to support managers in making data-informed decisions.
- Own and streamline our engagement survey strategy along the employee lifecycle
- Run our engagement analytics by identifying and interlinking key patterns across surveys.
- Engage with the rest of the People Analytics team to put these insights into context of operational HR insights (e.g. churn, growth).
- Closely collaborate with our Employee Experience team to ensure best-in-class analytical support to shape all steps of the employee lifecycle.
- Partner up with and support the Global/International Commercial Function HR Business Partner Team to proactively provide data-driven insights to (senior) business leaders and collaboratively ensure consistent, high data quality.
- Apply predictive analytics to initiate and pilot advanced analytical projects (e.g. performance or churn prediction).
- Identify and translate complex business issues into hypotheses that can be tested with data.
- Generate targeted dashboards and analyzes which present data in a brief and intelligible format, suitable for the target audience, which includes executive leadership department managers and executive board of directors.
- Take over line management of our dedicated People BI Analyst and ensure great technical progress.
What you'll bring
- Min. 2-3 years relevant work experience in People Analytics or a very closely related field, preferably within a high-growth environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in Psychology, HR/Organizational Development, Business or MINT/STEM subjects.
- Proven track record of independently planning, developing and implementing People Analytics projects.
- Solid experience with data-intensive projects using SQL and data visualization tools (pref. Tableau) as well as strong Excel/G-Sheet skills; Workday Analytics experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
We are looking for you, if:
- You have a data-driven mindset and very strong analytical capabilities.
- You feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter, no matter what the audience looks like.
- You are highly proactive, possess advanced problem-solving skills and strategic thinking abilities.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once.
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.