We are looking for an IT Support Lead. In this position you will be leading a team of engineers & managers and actively work on improving processes & structures of the squad
- You'll help transform the IT Support Squad by designing & implementing more efficient and reliable procedures
- You’ll help the team to grow by actively planning the team structure
- You'll be responsible for the development of your direct reports
- You'll work closely together with other senior stakeholders of the tribe
What you’ll do
- Lead a growing squad of 6+ IT Support Members with focus on Facility IT Support & Asset Management
- Ensure the seamless operation of our meeting room systems, employee devices as well as static office devices (printers, dashboards, access control etc.)
- Be involved in negotiations with our vendors and in improving our hardware procurement strategies
- Make sure your team is having full visibility & control over any asset during its lifecycle (e.g. procurement - disposal)
- Be the escalation point for your direct reports & stakeholders
- Define new initiatives within your realm (Asset Management, Facility IT, etc) to improve the service quality and team performance.
- Be responsible for invoice control & approval within your domain
- Play a key role in ensuring the ongoing alignment of our IT services with the overall business strategy for the company
- Ensure comprehensive training and development of your direct reports
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in leading a team, preferably in a fast paced environment (~2 years)
- Seasoned in the domain of Systems Administration/IT Support/IT Infrastructure
- Experience in negotiating with vendors
- Experience with budget management & planning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
- ITIL Certification is a big plus
- Experience with MDM Systems, Asset Management Systems & Hardware Procurement
- Proven experience with Google Workspace (and Meets Hardware), JamfPro, Intune, Snipe-IT
- Experience with Meraki infrastructure is a big plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.