We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
We are looking for an International Customer Retention & Strategic Project Manager (f/m/d/x) to support us to improve customer retention and loyalty by initiating and driving impactful initiatives across markets and business functions. There is a wide range of career and development opportunities and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work. The role is located in the HelloFresh DACH organisation.
Your Areas of Responsibility
- You will develop a cross-functional understanding of business processes in order to identify areas to improve customer retention and loyalty through process optimisation and experimentation
- You will initiate, execute and monitor strategic initiatives and experiments focused on customer retention, working in partnership with cross-functional teams from Ops, Tech, Marketing, and Product
- You will project manage initiatives with cross-functional, international teams to improve the HelloFresh customer experience in the digital and physical product
- You will translate qualitative and quantitative customer data into insights to understand customer needs and inform strategic decision making at the highest levels of leadership
- You will work alongside our Berlin-based tech team to steer product roadmaps, brainstorm feature enhancements, and partner on experimentation analysis
- You will become a subject matter expert in customer behaviour, cohort analysis, segmentation, and user experience, serving as a go-to person for retention-related questions from senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or STEM-related fields (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in e-Commerce or a subscription-based business model
- Prior experience as a product or project manager who has coordinated projects across business units
- A business background with a strong understanding of customer experience frameworks
- Experience individually driving projects & proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent team, project and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- Hard-working attitude combined with a sense of humour
- Opportunity focused mindset, in combination with drive and a pragmatic “getting it done” attitude
- Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Project responsibility and ownership
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior stakeholders
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte , working in vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.
We are looking forward to meeting you!