As Paid Social Manager, you will lead and develop best-in-class paid social marketing strategies in a few markets and manage a considerable advertising budget to help us reach our growth and ROI targets.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- You will own the Paid Social P&L for your markets (including reporting on results, budgeting, and forecasting) and identify new opportunities to increase scale and deliver on performance targets.
- You will be hands on implementing and optimizing direct response campaigns from inception through post-launch/sustain on key social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and actively support a rigorous testing and optimization culture.
- You will support major strategic and creative projects with a broad Paid Social scope and a big strategic business impact (Pinterest scaling, continuous creative testing and automation, ad personalization...)
- You will work cross-functionally with our design/brand team, to support creative conceptualization and briefing, align on the testing pipeline, ensure the quality of creatives received, report on creative performance and generate best practices across all markets
- Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
What you’ll bring
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university or business school, ideally in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or related fields with a strong academic record.
- At least 2 years of hands-on work experience in Paid Social Marketing
- You know Facebook Business Manager inside out. First experience managing Pinterest Sponsored Pins would be a strong benefit.
- You combine creative and analytical skills with the ability to develop new skill sets, synthesizing coherent and actionable findings and take on new challenges.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills. You are organised, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly and delivering against moving targets and goals.
- You are passionate about the social media ecosystem, highly motivated and with a constant willingness to learn
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel and general knowledge of Google Apps products (incl. Gsheet)
- An excellent level of English is required
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.