We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Senior Recipe Developer DACH (f/m/d/x) you will independently take on exciting projects to develop new recipes and differentiate the concepts for our weekly menus for the German, Austrian and Swiss regions with a focus on healthy and balanced meals. You will work closely with the product teams and menu planning and ensure that the entire recipe development process runs smoothly.
Your area of responsibility
- Creation and development of successful recipes based on customer feedback and consumption data in the area of health & balance
- Development of diet-based concepts for a selected target group
- Development of processes and interfaces of the health & balance category in the product development area
- Responsibility for the continuous optimization of our product: You are keen on any feedback on our cooking boxes and make sure that it is implemented
- Ensuring our product quality standards in the organic world
- Your heart beats for food and enjoyment - and of course for our great cooking box concept!
- You have in-depth knowledge of the health, fitness or nutrition industry
- Ideally, you have a degree in food, nutritional science or similar
- You have already gained 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of product development or similar area
- You speak & write German on a native level and very good English
- You work in a structured, conscientious and data-driven manner
- You always focus on the customer: You have the ability to translate customer feedback into new product ideas
- You can easily put yourself in the shoes of a health-conscious customer group
- You are familiar with processes and enjoy developing and constantly changing them
- You question the status quo and contribute to continuous improvement with your proposed solutions
- You are a strong team player and have infectious enthusiasm
- You work independently and always have deadlines in mind
- You learn quickly and always work in a solution-oriented manner
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in leading a small team
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to have an impact shaping the future set-up of the HelloFresh DACH team
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Product experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!