Why we need you
As our Head of Terminal Operations, you will join our passionate & fast-moving team at HelloFreshGO. Working directly with our COO you will shape the way we operate our supply chain for our smart terminals. The startup-world will bring new exciting challenges everyday, including the opportunity to grow beyond ourselves!
What your mission will be
- You will be part of our leadership team, reporting directly to our COO/Managing Director, and play an active role in shaping our business
- You will own, design and develop how we operate our core business solution, our smart terminals
- You will be responsible for two key areas/teams
- our Hub Operations team which manages the distribution of our delicious food to our terminals via warehouses and last mile partners
- our Infrastructure Operations team which manages the production, installation and maintenance of our smart terminals
- You drive the design, development and implementation of best-in-class standard operating procedures to ensure that our customers love us!
- With your data-driven mindset, you develop and monitor KPIs and SLAs for all key processes
- You manage our suppliers and our external partners, as well as your internal stakeholders through open communication
What you need to shine
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Strategy Consulting and/or relevant logistics- or operations-roles. FMCG or food industry experience is a plus, but not a must
- You completed a degree in economics, supply chain management, or business development
- You love to take ownership and you like to set yourself ambitious goals
- You are highly motivated & enthusiastic for building a business
- You are a leader and a role model. You don’t miss an opportunity to convey energy and inspiration to make people stretch to the next level
- You have strong analytical skills and love to solve real world-problems
- You have the mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
- You are an expert on GSuite, MS Suite is a plus. You are very familiar with Tableau and you have some experience with Data Analytics, Tool Planing and Driver Management tools
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in german is a huge plus
Who we are
HelloFreshGO was founded in 2017 in the vibrant tech hub Berlin, and since 2018, we are flying on our own - independent from our “big sister” HelloFresh. Our vision is to provide employees with delicious food at every workplace. Always. Our smart fridge and catering boxes for B2B clients are full of delicious, healthy and fresh meals, snacks and drinks for fair prices. We are in an exciting early-stage development phase - the best time to become part of our team and make an impact. Grow beyond yourself and leave your footprints in HelloFreshGO history!
What you will love about us
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector.
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome you
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun and spread happiness – for our customers and our colleagues likewise!
- Free food & fruits every week, incl. regular tasting events of our new products.
- An amazing rooftop terrace in our office in Moabit, including regular BBQs, etc. etc.
- Your choice of hardware - Mac or Windows, so you can do your best work
- Learning and Development budget
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations!
HelloFreshGO is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!