This is HelloFresh
HelloFresh? Aren’t they the ones with the cooking boxes? Yes! But that’s not all. We don't just sell cooking boxes. We have a vision to truly revolutionise the food industry! Our mission: We serve everyday solutions that inspire positive change. How are we doing this: Starting with optimising the supply chain so that we can source fresh deliveries directly from the supplier, we make the daily life of our customers around the world easier with our service, week after week. In 2020 alone, we delivered over 600 million meals! We also want to be a pioneer in the sustainability of cooking boxes and therefore now offset 100% of our direct emissions*.
We have many more big plans with plenty of room for your ideas and further development. Because for us, every single employee worldwide counts. So if you're looking for working with a sensational, ambitious team on impactful tasks, we should get to know each other as soon as possible!
As Product Analyst DACH (f/m/d/x) in the Product Intelligence DACH team, you will join a team of analysts which acts as a key consultant for the HelloFresh DACH Product teams. Your main focus will be the analysis of our recipe data and customer behaviour. Therefore you will interact with stakeholders from Product Management, Product Architecture, Recipe Development and Ingredient Development. You will lead your own analysis projects, being the lead contact for them with regards to data, reporting and analytics related questions. Your experience with analysing commercial data and related technologies, together with your communication and organisational skills will have a big impact on the company's performance.
Your area of responsibility
- You are responsible for gaining insights from data, creating data-driven project pipelines and building visual dashboards. Additionally, you support the regular and dynamic data adjustments in HelloFresh's fast-paced business environment
- You support the preparation and analysis of our physical product's data, generating better understanding of our customers' behaviour
- You perform precise and insightful data analyses as well as setup and maintain reports for diverse stakeholders from the Product teams.
- You discuss the results of your work with stakeholders of all seniority
- You identify potentials and give recommendations for our product development
- You communicate and collaborate with the Product teams, defining the requirements and outcome of an analysis
- You are part of the Data Chapter, the analyst organisation at HelloFresh DACH, where the analysts collaborate, connect cross-functionally and support each other in improving their technical skills
- You have 2+ years strong experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably working closely with commercial product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist)
- You have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Business Intelligence, Psychology, Meteorology or similar disciplines with a strong statistical focus
- You have excellent SQL skills and advanced knowledge of statistical programming languages (Python, R)
- You have advanced knowledge of Data Visualisation tools (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Ideally, you have already gained experience working with consumer data
- You convince by telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences & creating clear and compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- You think critical & creative at the same time
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You are a strong team player
- You convince with strong communication skills and feeling of language
- You speak English on a working proficient level, German is a plus
What we offer you
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- You will learn by working together with Product experts and therefore have the opportunity to continuously develop professionally
- An attractive and competitive salary is a given in our compensation package
- You can look forward to a feel-good workplace situated in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with open-minded people who will be happy to exchange ideas with you over a soft drink
- You will benefit from an irresistible discount on our cooking box and on HelloFreshGO products in the office
- You can take advantage of our in-house gym as well as our partnership with Urban Sports Club and many others
- You can also participate in our office yoga class, both remotely and onsite, in the office
- You can look forward to numerous extras that are part of our programme, such as a company pension plan, flexible working hours, a work from home policy as an integral part of our work culture and the opportunity to take a sabbatical
- You will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- You'll get all the information you need during your onboarding through our new employee Intranet
- Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable is absolutely central to us
- You will have an annual educational budget for your individual training programmes
- We want you to feel good with all aspects of your life: that's why we also offer opportunities for childcare, mental health, and more
- You can look forward to having fun with colleagues: Interesting presentations, people management lunches, games, team events, parties, Friday beers, company runs or even a book club. Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory.
- You don't live in Germany and need a relocation service to Berlin? We can help you!
- You will have the opportunity to compensate Co2 for the environment by receiving an allowance for mobility services like e.g. Bike-Sharing, E-Scooter, Car-Sharing sponsored by our cooperation partners RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For us, everyone is fresh
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, is made on the basis of qualifications, performance and company requirements and is independent of origin, skin colour, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce bias in the selection and interview process and to accommodate individual needs.
*In order to achieve climate neutrality, we have had the CO2 emissions directly caused by us (especially in the areas of transport and packaging) calculated by our external partner "Planetly". We then compensate for this 100% by investing in various climate protection projects (e.g. forest protection projects in Switzerland and Peru, methane gas project in the Netherlands). Detailed information about climate neutrality and our partner "Planetly" can be found at https://www.hellofresh.de/about/carbon-neutral