We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 16 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Product Analyst DACH (f/m/d/x) in the Product Intelligence DACH team, you will join a team of analysts which acts as a key consultant for the HelloFresh DACH Product teams. Your main focus will be the analysis of our recipe data and customer behaviour. Therefore you will interact with stakeholders from Product Management, Product Architecture, Recipe Development and Ingredient Development. You will lead your own analysis projects, being the lead contact for them with regards to data, reporting and analytics related questions. Your experience with analysing commercial data and related technologies, together with your communication and organisational skills will have a big impact on the company's performance.
Your area of responsibility
- You are responsible for gaining insights from data, creating data-driven project pipelines and building visual dashboards. Additionally, you support the regular and dynamic data adjustments in HelloFresh's fast-paced business environment
- You support the preparation and analysis of our physical product's data, generating better understanding of our customers' behaviour
- You perform precise and insightful data analyses as well as setup and maintain reports for diverse stakeholders from the Product teams.
- You discuss the results of your work with stakeholders of all seniority
- You identify potentials and give recommendations for our product development
- You communicate and collaborate with the Product teams, defining the requirements and outcome of an analysis
- You are part of the Data Chapter, the analyst organisation at HelloFresh DACH, where the analysts collaborate, connect cross-functionally and support each other in improving their technical skills
- You have 2+ years strong experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably working closely with commercial product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist)
- You have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Business Intelligence, Psychology, Meteorology or similar disciplines with a strong statistical focus
- You have excellent SQL skills and advanced knowledge of statistical programming languages (Python, R)
- You have advanced knowledge of Data Visualisation tools (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Ideally, you have already gained experience working with consumer data
- You convince by telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences & creating clear and compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- You think critical & creative at the same time
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You are a strong team player
- You convince with strong communication skills and feeling of language
- You speak English on a working proficient level, German is a plus
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with experts in Analytics as well in Product and will therefore be in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!