We’re looking for a new Global Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/x) for our Global Tech department (Engineering and Digital Product) in our Berlin Headquarters. The role is in our Global People Team headed by our VP People (Business Partnering).
You will serve as a critical bridge between the business and People Team, working directly with managers and our Tech senior leadership team as a strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach and change agent.
As strategic partner and trusted guide you help our leaders as they lead their teams to achieving their business goals. You support them to develop solutions relating to business challenges. As performance coach and change agent you support tech managers and employees with the most relevant initiatives to succeed in their roles at HelloFresh. In this role you will also be leading a small team of two (Junior) HR Business Partners who will assist you in supporting our Tech organisation and ensuring a high level of success with all initiatives
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do
- Independently drive organizational change, improve processes and implement HR best practices in alignment with the business goals to increase efficiency and effectiveness,
- Partner with senior management to provide solutions for all multifaceted People issues,
- Understand the business strategy and challenges of the Tech department in order to define the people strategy and respective Tech HR priorities together with the VP People,
- Deliver on key HR initiatives such as workforce planning, performance and talent management,
- Coach our managers in a range of people skills to ensure we retain and develop our key talent,
- Identify training needs and introduce new training formats in close collaboration with our L&D department,
- Leverage the full potential of People Analytics data to drive change and proactively support your key stakeholders,
- Work closely with the wider People team to improve work relationships, maintain morale and increase productivity.
What you'll bring
- Min. 3-5 years relevant HR Business Partnering (or very similar) experience, preferably within a high-growth tech environment,
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent marks in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study,
- Proven track record in independently planning, developing and implementing various People projects (i.e. performance management, employee engagement, workforce planning) across the entire employee lifecycle,
- Fluency in English is a must (German a plus);
- Team management experience is welcome but not mandatory
To be successful in this role you should:
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day,
- Be able to take ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire People team leveraging your collaborative strengths,
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence,
- Come with strong analytical skills, a good business sense and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment,
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once,
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Be Tech-savvy, professional skills with the entire Office/Google suites (specifically Excel, G-Sheets),
- Possess at least basic knowledge of labour regulations in Germany
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.