In this exciting role you will work directly with our SVP People International on taking our People function to the next level. As HelloFresh enters the next era of growth this is a great opportunity to help drive an ambitious 2022+ strategy that builds on the advanced strategic professionalization of our People function on an international level.
As Vice President People you will be spearheading our Business Partner function together with a great team of HR professionals to ensure an exceptional business partner and employee experience. You will build out a function that acts as strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach and change agent to business leaders and supports our global and local teams on all employee matters helping them to thrive and do their best work. Additionally you will build out our Tech and Commercial Business Partner Teams on a global/international level.
We are looking for inspirational leaders and entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing food industry with us.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Bring HelloFresh to the next level in terms of Business Partnering, Strategy & Analytics, building on our strong foundation to establish state of the art People products, support models and tools
- Design, build, and champion a world-class diverse, inclusive and successful culture in a changing (hybrid) working environment
- Manage, evaluate and train our highly-skilled business partner team and support them as their role model to achieve excellence every day
- Develop a data-driven and highly impactful People and Business Partner strategy together with our SVP People and ensure a well-structured and strong execution to best partner on the different needs of all areas of the business
- Create a smooth and engaging experience for all leaders along our key people processes partnering with our Functional Expert teams (e.g. driving performance management, succession planning, talent and potential assessment and development, supporting Executive and Senior Leadership as well as Line Managers on all non-administrative people related issues, etc)
- Proactively equip colleagues, managers, and executives with key statistics, KPIs and insights on a regular basis while optimizing data usage for enhanced organization and people decisions
- Leverage these data-driven insights to constantly optimize our People Products and related processes to ensure highest levels of business satisfaction pathing the way to an advanced Business Partner offering internationally
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with all global HR team members and important stakeholders in Finance, IT and Legal alike
- Stay at the pulse of time exchanging with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends and best practices in people partnering across markets which could impact upon the business
- Act as a SME / ambassador for HQ as we drive harmonization with international HF properties and work to integrate / share best practices across teams to ensure a consistent international approach
- Be accountable for the overall Business Partner Budget
What you’ll bring
- You have 8+ years’ experience in leading a people / business partner function for high-change, high-growth companies or in the consulting industry
- You have significant experience as an HR professional across HR functions and/or in the area of Business Partnering or HR consulting, who has led a high-performing team
To be successful in this role:
- You come with a proven track record of building, leading and developing a business-focused and high performing People / Business Partner function / HR consulting team internationally
- You are clearly a strategic thinker and come with strong business sense and analytical skills that manifest in exceptional data-driven decision-making capabilities
- You have proven track record of delivering large-scale, strategic and highly impactful HR solutions in a constantly changing environment
- You bring exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a collaborative work style with the ability to build trust and credibility with senior leaders and stakeholders in an international environment
- You have successfully management complex organizational change projects
- You are a multifaceted problem solver. You can look at a problem from 30,00 ft, but also are able to understand the detailed challenges of those on the ground.
- You are passionate about People topics and possess the ability to be both hands-on and strategic
- You are an exceptional, persuasive and motivating leader. Fluent in English both written and verbally
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies globally through shaping the People Operations landscape on an international level
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- A guaranteed steep learning curve as part of an experienced People Team with exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Sabbatical policy
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Additional perks include: Free Headspace membership, crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, NonaCare summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.