If you love the world of food join us as our new Senior Oracle Fusion Procurement Administrator (m/f) in our Global Finance team. You will be tasked with integrating the Procurement module of our ERP system with the IT backbone of our operations to drive efficiencies and limit risks in our processes. In your role, you will be optimizing and extending the already existing Procurement functionality in Oracle Cloud.. As our new Systems Integration Manager we’re seeking someone who is brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, and hunger to succeed.
About the Job
- Manage complete lifecycle of system implementation and support on process improvement projects in our ERP system (Oracle Fusion Cloud)
- Responsible for provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Oracle Cloud with an emphasis on Purchasing, Procurement, Suppliers and Accounts Payable
- Be a key contact for IT-supported processes within the P2P process in Oracle: identify, evaluate and monitor the implementation of technical requirements by internal IT and external partners
- Configure, administer and improve existing system setup communicating directly with stakeholders on our ticketing system
- Manage Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to complete any Administration tasks and resolve issue
- Proactively owning the Procurement core functionality and striving for improvements for already existing processes
- Consult on a regular basis with leadership to align expectations and deliverables
Who we are looking for
A hugely assertive, inquisitive self-starter with a problem-solving, logical mindset to approach demanding challenges who shares our passion for continuous improvement and growth.
- Academic degree from top tier college or university, preferably in engineering or business
- 4-5 years‘ of work experience in a similar role (corporate or consulting)
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Procurement Solutions
- Experience in project management, change management and system implementation
- The ability to understand processes both from an operational and IT perspective, with a focus on designing interfaces between sub-processes and systems
- Strong IT and analytical skills - experience in Oracle Fusion is a must.
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders
- Fluent English skills are required
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
[Write something about the department/team]
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.