As an Intern in our packaging department, you will join an international team across the globe building and developing best-in-class packaging solutions, from optimization to complete new R&D projects led by our Berlin based knowledge expertises. Part of our DNA is being Data-Driven, therefore, as part of your responsibilities your work will follow this data-driven mentality and have an immediate impact on how we can reach our targets & goals and streamline our data landscape to bring our data-drivenness to the next level.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment. You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of market trends and indicators
- Leading documentation and organization of HelloFresh Packaging knowledge capture efforts. Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Packaging team
- Creation of training materials, templates, procedures and slides for monthly International Packaging updates. Support the community building among all Packaging category leads globally
- Contribute to the creation of presentations for senior stakeholders
- Support on supplier development projects across geographies
- Build prioritization matrices, and collaborate closely with our international experts to facilitate in implementing and developing our innovative packaging solutions
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders from up to 15 different countries around the globe to collect data and understand critical pain-points
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top-tier college or university in economics, business mathematics or administration, science, or a related technical field
- Previous experience in a fast-paced company and/or consultancy setting is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel / Tableau
- You have experience writing SQL queries (where clauses, update syntax, inner vs left vs right joins, understand syntax for altering and creating structures)
- High emphasis on being data and results-driven
- Understands process mapping and have an interest in process & product improvement
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills. The ability to identify possible problems or stumbling blocks and breaking complex tasks into manageable segments
- Aptitude for creating project plans, tracking objectives, and delivering results autonomously
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- You are a team player and thrive in a large international and diverse team
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Further languages are a plus
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 5-6 months
Good to have, but not necessary:
- Python is a plus
- Confluence suite (Jira, Confluence) is a plus
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management is a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.