We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 15 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
We are looking for a Customer Retention Project Manager DACH (f/m/d/x) to support us to improve customer retention and loyalty by initiating and driving impactful initiatives across business functions. There is a wide range of career and development opportunities and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
Your area of responsibility
- You will develop a cross-functional understanding of business processes in order to identify areas to improve customer retention and loyalty through process optimisation and experimentation
- You will initiate, execute and monitor initiatives and experiments focused on customer retention and improving the customer experience, working in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders from Ops, Tech, Marketing and Product and ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- You will provide test performance reporting to assess impact of initiatives and keep top management informed of current trading and goals achievement
- You will liaise strongly with CRM to develop a joint testing strategy and keep track of other departments’ testing pipelines
- You will analyze data and present derived insights in order to provide solid recommendations for projects and pipeline to the senior leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or STEM-related fields (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in e-Commerce or a subscription-based business model
- Prior experience as a product or project manager who has coordinated projects across business units
- A business background with a strong understanding of customer experience frameworks
- Experience individually driving projects & proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent team, project and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- Hard-working attitude combined with a sense of humour
- Opportunity focused mindset, in combination with drive and a pragmatic “getting it done” attitude - you do not procrastinate
- Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to customer retention at HelloFresh
- Project responsibility and ownership
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior stakeholders
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!