We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 15 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Senior Brand Project Manager, you will be responsible for various data-driven initiatives to strengthen the brand and positioning of HelloFresh DACH. We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager, who is a seasoned project manager with a fondness for research and data analysis to create insights that can be translated into marketing initiatives.
In close cooperation with the Head of Brand Marketing DACH (Direct Lead), Customer Insights Manager and many other local and global stakeholders, you will coordinate regularly and set up project-based processes, always keeping an eye on the MoM’s, QoQ’s and other (brand-related) Deltas.
Your area of responsibility
- Strong skills in analyzing data to understand customer needs & behaviors to shape the future of the HelloFresh brand DACH
- Work with research and analytics teams for measuring the impact of campaigns to optimize the impact of future marketing investments
- You have a good analytical approach and are confident in creating reports using Excel/Google Sheets. Experience with Jira & Tableau is a plus
- Passionate about research (quantitative & qualitative): You understand how to translate strategy paired with data into inspiring initiative planning for the brand DACH team
- Project management for internal operative initiatives: perform brand projects and with an understanding of testing setups/optimization and an performance-oriented mindset
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results
- Completed degree in marketing or similar field
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams in a tech & data driven environment
- Self-motivation and drive: Ability to work well independently and within a group-setting to push projects to completion
- Experience operating in high growth environments
- Experience in successfully navigating in a matrix organisation is a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory, conversational German is required
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh brand
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Senior Brand Experts and will therefore be in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!