Our recipes and the ingredients that go into them are the core of everything we do here at HelloFresh. We’re looking for someone to drive the quality and technical aspects of our International Bakery, Grocery and Ready to Eat products to ensure they’re safe and consistent for our customers.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- You will be a food quality, safety and integrity expert, working closely with and supporting HelloFresh International and Local teams, including Culinary, Procurement, Menu Planning, Customer Care, Press and our Distribution Centres.
- You will build and develop relationships with HelloFresh Suppliers for your product area, carrying out supplier visits and audits & will lead the Supplier Approval Process
- You will work closely with the Procurement team to implement Category Plans and lead the NPD process also coordinate the product artwork generation process for your product area
- You will drive continuous compaint improvement initiatives, and coordinate sharing of information and best practice across geographies specific quality and safety issues
- You will review and You will continually improve the HelloFresh Specification system, ensuring quality is communicated and maintained for HelloFresh products.
- You will manage product non-conformances and lead the investigation into customer complaints with relevant suppliers and laboratories
- You will work closely with the Local teams and Distribution Centre’s to resolve production issues & manage risk
- You will report on performance of product quality on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis as required.
What you’ll bring
- You have experience in food safety, technology and quality or similar roles
- You are highly analytical and data driven
- You have experience managing all technical aspects of a supplier relationship, including audits
- Food Sciences/Nutrition degree or similar scientific degree
- Knowledge of food safety systems and HACCP
- Experience in allergen control/freefrom products is a bonus
- You work well under pressure and are adept at prioritisation
- You have energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- You’re a self-starter, curious and are eager to develop your knowledge and skills
- You have strong English skills
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.