Product Operations Manager / Product Owner - Portfolio
This is a unique opportunity to scale the product management function by owning the Product Management Toolkit roadmap. We are looking for self-starters with high agency aiming to grow as a Product Owner to join our Portfolio team.
You will define and implement artefacts and tools that meaningfully improve decision-making, transparency and information discovery and will promote best practices and knowledge sharing across product management functions. To achieve this, you will become a trusted partner for our members and will develop a tight feedback loop with them to understand how the existing processes, artefacts and tools could improve, prioritize changes and deliver on that plan.
The Portfolio Management team governs strategic alignment in the tech organisations of HelloFresh. We implement frameworks, processes and tools that help understanding how teams deliver value to customers and how their efforts contribute to the group objectives and key results, so that teams achieve maximum return of investments and leadership has accurate and relevant information to make investment decisions. We take a bird's eye view on the tech organisations, allowing us to connect the dots, surface critical dependencies and information as well as highlight gaps.
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap for the Product Management Toolkit and discover, define and implement artefacts, rituals and tools that support transparency on decision making and increased return on investments, that ensure healthy scaling and efficacy of the function, and that anticipate future organisational needs.
- Build and manage the product community at HelloFresh and own the product function calendar, organise and facilitate activities, partner with leadership and with product owners to create forums and safe spaces that foster collaboration across the product functions, ensuring knowledge is shared and best practices are adopted.
- Partner with product leaders to onboard team members on the artefacts and tools and promote their usage as well as to consult on problems and provide visibility on gaps, driving efficiency and excellence within the product management function.
- Engage and collaborate with all product functions globally (i.e. Product Management, UX Research, Product Design, Product Analytics) in identifying and closing gaps in knowledge, ways of working, communications related to collaboration across these functions.
- Apply a data-driven approach to improvements in artefacts and tools and designing feedback mechanisms, ensuring they are useful and usable for the all product teams across the organisation, and up to date with HelloFresh business needs.
- Design and develop reports to consolidate accurate and relevant insights for increasing visibility on efficiency and efficacy of product management artefacts and tools.
Who we’re looking for
- You are curious and a critical thinker with a product mindset to dive deep in the needs of our product teams and a bias for action to meet them.
- You can operate as an individual contributor who is proactive in solving problems even when faced with ambiguity and are able to influence decisions through quantitative and qualitative insights that continually drive optimizations and efficiencies.
- You have solid experience in improving global processes, communicating across cross-functional stakeholders and collaborating with all levels of an organisation to achieve exceptional results.
- You are an outstanding written and oral communicator that can break down complex concepts and know how to incite action in your audiences.
- You are able to partner with all functions in the company, build trust, take feedback, and be assertive in your decision making.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.