As part of our newly formed Data analytics and Strategy team we are looking for a Data Analyst to support the international production team.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Make ad-hoc analysis, synthesize results, and translate them into actionable insights to support the fulfillment leadership team in making data-informed decisions
- Proactively present recommendations to improve existing business processes in our warehouses
- Support exchange of best practices and standardization in our geos, playing a key role in the communication flow between international and local teams
- Create and maintain specialized dashboards, making sure to report performance to both international and local teams on a frequent basis
- Be the reference point of contact for other global departments as production team’s data-expert and data-ambassador
- Take the role of the business partner with the international analytics teams, supporting them with scope, requirements definition, and maintenance of key strategical long-term dashboards, and act as a bridge between them and the local production teams, providing reporting & analysis, and monitoring their dashboards’ usage
- Support the team providing your expertise with new tech pilot projects, and their following international rollouts
- Converting hand-on operational experience into data insights to allow KPI based decision making and progress monitoring
- Support the operations ramp up in new geos, making sure that the local team set up the correct data flow process, enabling the correct usage of our technology in our international warehouses.
What you’ll bring
- Min. 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience as a business analyst
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in Engineering, Business, Maths, or any other technical field of study
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace, dynamic, results-oriented environment, all while keeping high level of autonomy
- Hands on experience in data intensive roles in fulfillment operations or production environments preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills and the ability to take innovative approaches
- Excellent SQL and Excel skills and experience working with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Readiness for 10-20 % business travel
- Fluency in English is a must (German a plus)
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.