Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Manager to join our Brand Operations team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data, people, processes and the systems that drive our business and underpin all the amazing creative work we do in support of our brands.
Through data collection and analytics, he/she will identify project portfolio and resource demand trends ensuring resources and processes are maximized for efficient production. He/she will report to the AD, Brand Operations and will partner with other members of the Brand team to drive the continuous improvement of processes and workflows.
You will ...
- Function as the liaison between Brand, Growth and other cross-functional data analytics teams
- Develop and lead methods for creative and asset-related data collection
- Create comprehensive dashboards and data visualizations to inform better decision-making
- Lead long-term projects to improve data collection and analysis
- Document and change-manage technical workflows
- Assess new tools and technology performing cost and functional analysis
- Explore ways to improve and evolve day-to-day Brand team operations
- Analytical and understand how to identify the root cause of an issue
- Ready to collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams and people of all levels
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary
- Impeccably organized with careful attention to detail
- A self-starter and truly proactive problem-solver
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Calm, collegial, and collaborative
- A bias for teamwork and advocacy for cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility
At a minimum, you have...
- 7-9 years in-house experience in business operations working with creative teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated skill in managing complex project plans
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows and process
- Experience pulling creative performance data in platforms such as Tableau
- Led successful long-term projects to improve data collection and analysis
- Ability to document technical workflows
- Experience leading strategic workforce planning
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company