We are looking for a skilled Onboarding Employee Lead for our Global / International (G/I) Employee Experience Team in our Berlin Headquarters. We believe in an “ego-less environment” and value a “data-driven” approach which is combined in this unique opportunity with a focus on translating our employees’ needs into initiatives that make HelloFresh a unique place to work. In this role, you will support our international EX team to create the best onboarding experience for our employees.
If you are a passionate and driven team player, combining conceptual thinking and hands- on mentality, we want to get to know you.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you
What you’ll do
As the lead of the Onboarding Team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the onboarding experience team across both business units, i.e. Global/International and HelloTech
- Coaching and guiding Onboarding Partners as well as Specialists to create the best in class employee experiences for all new joiners in the HelloFresh headquarter, at HelloFresh DACH, as well as other international markets
- Promoting the optimal HelloFresh onboarding experience on an international level through exchange with mature as well as emerging markets, identifying synergies and encouraging best practice sharing e.g. with regards to the standardization of core content, tools used etc.
- Designing and implementing value adding and innovative onboarding methods, processes and tools
- Oversight of impactful onboarding optimization projects that translate business as well as employees needs into meaningful improvements
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating the onboarding experience with the help of our EX health check dashboard
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of onboarding business needs for both the HelloFresh headquarter as well as the international sector leading to both local and international onboarding optimisation initiatives
- Being a credible voice for senior stakeholders across the business in all things that are onboarding-related
- Being on top of market trends and benchmarking against other companies to implement innovative and scalable onboarding solutions
What you’ll bring
- You have relevant experience in leading People, Onboarding, HR or EX role, preferably within a high-growth environment
- You have leadership and people management experience - you have been accountable for performance and delivery of your team, and have sincerely cared for their growth, engagement and happiness.
- You have current knowledge of the employee experience methods and the ability to apply them in the onboarding context
- You are familiar with the design thinking approach and practices
- You have a proven track record of overseeing cross-departmental employee related projects / programs
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
We are looking for you, if...
- You have a holistic mindset and skills to stay at the top of strategic execution and translating business challenges into actionable long term goals and solutions
- You’re able to analyse data, market intelligence trends and other inputs to identify opportunities for improvement, taking ownership of creating an action plan from conception to delivery, prioritizing an agile and collaborative approach.
- You have great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders of all levels and senior management.
- You are used to working in a faced-paced environment where time is scarce and demands are high
- You have the ability to respectfully and easily work across culture
- You have the desire to find and nurture the best in people.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract and retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented and motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay and grow with us, with employee satisfaction and well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers and leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.