Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the Campaign Management for one of our brands.
You will be responsible to lead how we design and execute campaigns across multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have great internal partners to set you up for success.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, and be excited to push the limits.
- Own execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Obsess with automation as we want you to do the least amount of manual tasks
- Develop and execute advanced segmented email and cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (cancelled customers).
- Be responsible for mobile channels -- SMS, in-app and app push -- owning planning, creative & execution processes and internal partners
- Own day-to-day processes and quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, and improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around personalization, automation & personalization, gather data requirements, and validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines, device optimization) and the following analysis to improve our strategy
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, and completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- An incredible operator, passionate about execution, automation, and scaling your impact
- Detail and process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class across multiple channels.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with multiple channels -- app push, in app, SMS -- is a big plus.
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing marketing data and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building user journeys
- Basic -or higher, knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL and other similar technologies
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.