At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are hiring a Data Product Manager to lead HelloFresh’s Marketing Tech Data Product teams. Our vision is to maintain a best-in-class automated data platform directing our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price point to the front door of all our customers. As a Product Manager, you'll be part of a team of engineers and data scientists who work together to build innovative data products in an agile, highly collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to create and own the vision for our team in the next few years and work on making that a reality through ruthless prioritization.
- Own vision, development, and use of the data products developed by the MarTech Data Product team(s)
- Collaborate with marketing, analytics and other stakeholders to build and prioritize product backlog based on business value
- Collaborate with stakeholders on a pricing & discount testing roadmap for marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Document and communicate new product hypotheses, with accompanying concepts, prototypes, and use cases.
- Own integrations with partner applications.
- Define OKRs with the team and track progress against them regularly.
- Define SLAs and prioritization based on customer needs/bandwidth.
- Keep up on industry trends that help us evaluate the company’s needs in marketing and data technologies.
- An active, solution-oriented member of autonomous, cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Product Owners, Data Scientists, and Business Intelligence teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s core product and architecture, and act as an ambassador for state of the art software solutions and industry best practices offering support and mentorship to colleagues
At a minimum, you have:
- 6 years of hands-on product management related to MarTech or data/analytics with teams of 5+ engineers and data scientists.
- Strong experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban and proficiency in using project management tools such as Jira.
- Knowledge of MarTech tools (CDPs, Identity Management, Audience Management etc.)
- Prior experience building data products for discount or product personalization is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Proven track of record shipping end to end data products to stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and build business cases. Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Analytics highly desirable.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- A work-from-home allowance and flexibility to work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year - learn more about our flexible Hybrid Work Approach below!
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
- We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
Hybrid Work Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal and life needs. Offering remote work flexibility for our employees is a core part of creating a great employee experience. We are also mindful that many employees thrive on in-person interactions and collaboration opportunities at the office (e.g. new joiners, team building, social events, experiencing our product).
To meet those needs, we are pleased to provide a Hybrid Work Approach, which enables employees to work from home up to 50% of the time, and also work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our HQ employees are primarily working remotely from home and we have the office open and available on a voluntary basis for employees who wish to work from there. Pending public health guidelines, we expect to return to the office using our Hybrid Work Approach. Employees will receive a minimum of one month’s notice of our Hybrid Work Approach taking effect and when employees will be expected to start work from the office.
When we return to the office, you’ll love:
- Our bright and functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto (110 Spadina Avenue)
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, and a ping pong table!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, and more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.