The IT Management Tribe has the privilege of providing technology products and services to the whole HelloFresh organisation. We're looking for someone to help take us to the next level by focusing on:
- Developing top notch technology procurement function, to enable our stakeholders with easy access to available technological solutions.
- Working in further standardising our internal procurement processes to ensure a consistent and optimised delivery to the business as well as helping teams identify redundancies and optimize current spending.
- Working closely with various teams and participating in the scoping and negotiating activities of new solutions and providers.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Act as a trusted voice, connecting Procurement, Finance, Legal and IT to enable well informed and strategic decision making processes.
- Identify risks and highlight them to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment.
- Develop, collaborate and maintain IT Vendor relationships.
- Work in multiple streams to ensure all technology-related contracts are in an optimal state, by conducting technical+commercial analysis with IT Service Owners and reviewing commercial contracts.
- Write RFQs and RFPs in collaboration with Procurement and IT Service Owners, owning the process end-to-end.
- Co-Negotiate new contracts and renewals; broker consensus on T&Cs together with our legal teams and with relevant stakeholders.
- Define and enforce procurement processes within the organisation.
What you’ll bring
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand and deliver complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make intelligent risk assessments and innovatively navigate through complex situations.
- Critical thinking skills that involve further developing of existing processes and procedures in a clear and efficient manner
- Strong experience in negotiating with software vendors and cloud providers.
- Conduct negotiations, monitor deadlines, execute contract renewals or terminations for IT contracts.
- Actively advise and support other departments on IT purchasing requirements.
- Analysis and evaluation of offers and preparation of decision papers.
- Strong analytical skills: able to quickly grasp usage and pricing models; assess various scenarios (i.e., growth projections) and provide a digestible summary to stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Finance department on IT spend and keep track of credit card transactions.
- Track monitoring and reporting service performance, availability and credit management.
- Assess the current internal demand against the services which are being provided at the moment, by collecting input from various stakeholders.
- Experience in SaaS performance management, thorough understanding of technology contracting and transactions.
- It would be very beneficial if you have experience with software delivery practices, as ITIL.
- Strong ability to read and comprehend SaaS suppliers contracts.
- Ability to quickly orient in varying technological applications and its applicable usage in different business settings.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.