As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We’re seeking an Analyst to join our Supply Chain, Procurement, & Sourcing Team here at Factor. In this exciting role, you will support core processes and strategic initiatives across the supply chain by analyzing data, preparing reports, performing research, and building tools, all with the goal of driving better decision making and more effective operations. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and information to solve real business challenges, strong analytical abilities, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization. HelloFresh recently acquired Factor and we need your help to further build out our supply chain to support our growth plans!
You will …
- Partner with Sourcing Managers & the Director of Operations to conduct comprehensive supplier & ingredient analysis to inform strategic negotiations and roadmaps.
- Develop and report on supplier and ingredient level scorecards to drive vendor allocation decisions
- Take ownership of tools, datasets, etc. that are relied upon by all of Procurement.
- Develop and support Factor optimization initiatives by creating and updating tools for business changes.
- Partner with Operations to drive improvements that reduce Cost of Goods Sold, material shortages, and waste.
- Communicate updates and insights to internal teams, including Senior leadership
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
At a minimum, you have…
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences).
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, or other relevant areas of study.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and Google Suite applications (especially Google sheets / Google scripts).
- Basic experience with database languages and structures (e.g. SQL) are a plus.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $90,000