Senior Manager, Field Learning
TX, NJ, Chicago (Aurora) or Denver (Aurora)
Do you enjoy building and implementing data driven training solutions that will directly contribute to organizational growth and strategy alignment across a large, diverse, and geographically dispersed workforce? The Ops Engineering Technical Training Team is seeking a Technical Training Senior Manager to join our growing organization. This role will work as a liaison and technical training consultant for cross- functional business leaders to build, enhance, and deliver impactful technical training solutions at scale.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Technical Training, the Technical Training Senior Manager will be responsible for leading teams who directly support day to day technical training product delivery at the DC level while also working side by side with cross-functional leaders to develop and deliver strategic training products and process continuous improvement initiatives across the network. A successful candidate in this role will thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, high-growth environment, enjoys problem solving, and will have a passion for working side by side with Field Ops business leaders to solve real business problems with measurable training solutions.
- Lead a team of learning and development professionals responsible for delivering and enhancing existing technical training solutions at the associate and leader level while identifying areas of training opportunity where no training currently exists to support that function
- Support in the development and deployment of both technical training solutions and new operational process launches across the organization leveraging data and anecdotal business feedback
- Pioneer internal change management processes with both internal and external stakeholders which includes managing technical process and training needs analyses, collecting “boots on the ground” feedback for continuous improvement, and delivering on the internal communication strategy for new product and process launches across the network
- Work with senior, cross-functional business leaders to define and measure the impact of technical training and process improvements across the organization
- Act as a key technical training consultation resource to troubleshoot DC business problems at the senior leadership level to identify and differentiate training versus process gaps
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development, Psychology, Labor Relations, Consulting, Product/Project Management or other relevant field
- 5+ years of employee/customer engagement experience in the areas of operational management (warehousing/hospitality) with a focus on learning and development, change management, and project management
- 5+ years work experience directly leading and developing exempt and non-exempt team members
- Ability to prioritize personal or team workload due to changing business needs
- Experience in developing, implementing, and standardizing training/performance management strategies using innovative content delivery mechanisms (Learning Management Systems, Learning Record Stores, and Content Management Systems).
- Proven experience in stakeholder communications and influencing cross-functional leadership at all levels of the organization
- Experience in managing, designing, or developing training products that have scalable business impact
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
- Scheduling Flexibility (days, nights, weekends, holidays) due to business need
- Proven experience in all Google Suite applications.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company