from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct
meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an
incredibly wide population of people.
The Associate Director of Employee Experience will be responsible for driving the overall strategy, vision, and
implementation plan to ensure our People Team offerings create a modern and intuitive employee experience in
our HQ and distribution center locations. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, you will lead the employee engagement design and delivery and communication strategy.
- Design and execute a multi-faceted employee experience strategy that includes employee engagement,
communication, and change management strategies that drive employee engagement and retention.
- Implement tools and processes to capture the voice of the employee in a modern and dynamic way -
leveraging all forms of data collection across the employee lifecycle (including engagement surveys, new
hire surveys, stay interviews, exit surveys,) to create employee focused strategies, programs and
- Lead employee focused technology platforms, survey design and execution, engagement analytics and
manage multiple engagement projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with our People Insights team to surface critical insights for leaders, build organization-wide
engagement action plans, and track success metrics to continuously improve business outcomes.
- Lead a small team of direct reports and build strong working relationships in a matrixed environment
across key stakeholder groups, such as People Team and business leaders, as well as frontline employees
- The role will require occasional travel between our New York City, Boulder, and field locations across the
United States (approximately 30%).
- 7+ years of employee and/or customer engagement experience with a core focus on project/program
management, change management, ideally in a geographically dispersed corporate and field operations
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs, and
manage time appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing and measuring programs with national impact.
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including
executive leadership, employees, potential/existing vendors, and business partners.
- Experience working in an Operations environment (hospitality, distribution and contact/call centers, etc.)
driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact.
- A thoughtful leader who is both collaborative and collegial in his/her approach with proven ability to develop, inspire, motivate, and retain talent; a team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance.
- Proven experience in all Google Suite applications.
- Domain knowledge in solutions integral to HR, L&OD, Employee Experience
- Ethical and low ego; engenders confidence and trust, while also garnering respect and credibility.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under
federal, state, or local law.