Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Manager, Paid Search, you will be responsible for the direction of our largest paid search account for HelloFresh. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing the performance of multiple paid search campaigns. You will write ad copy, request creative, provide insights, design landing pages, as well as propose, execute, and analyze tests. You will be responsible for achieving company goals while managing budgets to maintain efficiency.
Additionally, you will work very closely with different teams, including growth, brand, data, SEO, affiliate, and CRM. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future paid search leader and build one of the biggest food-tech brands in the world.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid search campaigns (Google, Bing)
- Be responsible for all campaign management, budgeting, and optimization
- Optimize campaign performance towards activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Implement and analyze A/B tests across paid search campaigns
- Work with Brand Team to oversee and provide feedback for paid search ad copy
- An expert at understanding performance marketing metrics (CPC, CVR, CTR, CAC, LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Comfortable working with large data sets, skilled in Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience working with large budgets
- Detail oriented, able to find efficiencies and opportunities across multiple data sources
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical environment
- A positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3-4 years of experience in Paid Search, either from an agency or client side role
- Knowledge of Paid Search bidding, targeting, optimization.
- Familiarity with tag management & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience managing campaigns in other Paid Search campaign types: Shopping, App Campaigns, Discovery, etc.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Google and Bing Ads certified