Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Associate Quality Manager position is responsible for assisting the QA Manager in all quality assurance related internal audits in adherence with regulatory standards. Additionally, the position analyzes process reports and troubleshoots problems to correct quality issues. Supervisory responsibilities for direct reports consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals. The position supervises a team of Quality Associates and Supervisors.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Manages the department engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize compliance, product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Implement existing quality control training programs and scheduling as needed.
- Provide, and oversee inspection activity for products throughout the production cycle.
- Address non-conformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Follow-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensure that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Administering document control and configuration management system.
- Oversee established calibration and testing program.
- Assist the management team and provide QA support when QA Manager is out.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Interact with vendors and procurement to ensure adequate quantities of good quality ingredients.
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within the area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Support the maintenance and continuous improvement of SQF systems.
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree or related management work experience.
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in quality/food safety assurance, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a quality assurance professional, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.