Manager, Recruiting (Marketing)
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Manager, Recruiting to join our talented team here at HelloFresh. This role will oversee a recruitment team (4-6 people) and full cycle recruiting efforts for our Growth and Brand Marketing teams. As an experienced, dynamic and self-driven people leader, you will balance owning your own open requisitions with directing, coaching and supporting a growing recruiting team. The Manager will report to the Associate Director of Recruiting.
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting for critical senior roles within the Growth, Marketing, Brand & Business Operations business groups.
- Mentor, professionally develop, lead and manage a team of recruiters who are responsible for high-volume, high-speed hiring goals.
- Partner closely with the executive Marketing leadership team and other stakeholders to review staffing needs and recruiting efforts
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs.
- Support Associate Director with strategic recruitment initiatives (DE&I recruitment strategy being the most important) and other ad-hoc projects.
- Support Associate Director in identifying process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Collaborate with your recruiting peers, HR Business Partners and the extended People team to contribute to the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Team with TA Ops to action on TA metrics to demonstrate successful recruiting efforts (i.e. time to fill, time to recruit, pass-through rates, diversity slates, offers/hires, etc.)
- Ongoing creation of an excellent candidate experience through all touch-points of our hiring process
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to effectively gather specific criteria for each role, develop in-depth sourcing strategies, leverage multiple resources for candidate outreach, track all candidates in ATS, and share information with the business that leads to an effective hiring process
- Oversee team’s candidate activity and performance in Greenhouse (applicant tracking system).
At a minimum, you have...
- 5 years’ experience leading professional/exempt focused recruiting teams for high-change, high-growth companies. Demonstrated success in building out, leading or managing teams of high-performing individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Successful track record of recruiting for a variety of roles, levels, and functions (experience recruiting for growth marketing and brand roles a plus)
- Process-oriented, data and metrics-driven.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions.
As an extra bonus, you have….
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company