As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and
are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We are seeking a competent Inventory Control Supervisor to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. A successful inventory supervisor is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Plan,organize,and coordinate with the warehouse team so that the department is within compliance and maintains top quality and procedures.
- Inspect load sheets, pick tickets, and grade sheets to ensure they are being filled out properly.
- Coordinate the floor operations with the production, packaging, and purchasing departments to ensure an efficient operational flow.
- Be able to perform all departmental job duties in case of vacation, illnesses, call-ins, disabilities, and schedule changes.
- Inspect all shipments of products leaving/arriving are within plant standards.
- Maintain a safe work environment compliant with state and federal OSHA standards.
- Control the staging and organization of the materials in the warehouse. This includes ensuring FIFO is followed, accurate counts, and correct Blends are being used.
- Be responsible for day-to-day entry and data integrity of production batches and inventory adjustments as well as miscellaneous associated reporting.
- Support a culture of excellence in quality of product to internal and external customers.
- Examine operational documentation, inventory activity, and physical materials to ensure accuracy of information provided. Cycle count and correct inventory as required.
- Coordinate and manage the location of staged inventory. Assist in the physical movement to/from staging locations when needed to ensure the utmost efficiency.
- Able to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with schedules and varying hours
- Professional, with the ability to properly communicate with clients and Factor_ employees
- Able to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours
- Able to to lift 50-70 lbs
- Able to adhere to safety practices and programs
- Able to operate equipment such as forklifts
At a minimum, you have…
- Minimum Three Years of Warehouse experience
- Proven experience in inventory or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software Is a plus
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities