As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
As Production supervisor, you will impact all aspects of production and will cultivate a culture that is second to none. You will be hands-on and immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, promote growth, spark innovation, and incite change from within.
You will ...
- Respectfully communicate with all employees and leads.
- Provide coaching and development to shift hourly associates.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Report information and update managers throughout every shift with knowledge of that day’s production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Check and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to Associate Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- A leader: Able to train and develop a large group of employees and manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Able to multitask: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10º - 40º)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a production environment