Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Assist with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, conveyor changes, and other material handling equipment changes.
- Identify and implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput.
- Develop preferred methods/standard operating procedures for the warehouse in conjunction with operational support.
- Identify, define and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Introduce and adapt improvement methodologies as appropriate (ex. Lean).
- Manage processes, projects, and systems in an effort to achieve unit goals in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams and maintaining open communications.
- A planner and an organizer.
- Able to interact effectively with others.
- Able to analyze and provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements and cost/benefit analysis.
- Experienced in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proficient in utilizing labor data to cost justify capital expenditure and process change ROI.
- Able to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up and down.
- Able to complete capacity analysis for distribution/manufacturing facilities.
- Experienced in collecting time studies to drive process improvement and reduce waste.
- Able to take initiative and drive projects to completion.
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field required.
- 4 years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with using and improving Warehouse Control Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Extensive experience with MS Project, Excel (can perform complex functions), Access, and Visual Basic programming.
- AutoCad proficiency required.
- Lean Six Sigma certification and Kaizen experience.
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches