Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can excel as a result.
You will be a part of our Swedesboro Distribution Center and will report to the Senior Manager, of Human Resources.
- Provide generalist support to the facility in all areas of Human Resources
- Assist HR Manager in administering procedures and policies through the Distribution Center
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity and other values related issues are resolved
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolve conflicts as they arise
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Provide, monitor, coach and guide technical and nontechnical training for Distribution Center Supervisors and non-exempt associates
- Provide coaching, promote discussions and make recommendations for non-exempt associates' and Supervisors' development needs
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Comfortable giving presentations and administering training
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources within food manufacturing/production, CPG, e-Commerce or a high growth/startup company
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws; must understand confidentiality
- Solid coaching and counseling skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR
- Flexibility to work weekend schedules and swing shifts.
- Great compensation package and 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans on first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Snacks, coffee and catered meals
- Company sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups