Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
HelloFresh is made up of diverse, high-performing, global professionals with a passion for food and its value to our customers!
About the opportunity
In addition to leading key supply chain data science projects and initiatives, the Senior Director of Supply Chain Analytics will partner with senior leadership to shape the mission of the supply chain analytics function while continuing to grow and scale its current capabilities. This is an opportunity to creatively apply data to solve real business challenges, while playing a major role in a fast-growing organization that continues to transform the way people eat forever.
About the team
The Supply Chain (Operations) Analytics team is focused on unlocking the value of data as it exists within HelloFresh operations. We’re an eclectic team of data-oriented doers who love to take on new challenges, are always learning, and looking for ways to improve decision-making. We believe in the power of data to guide business strategy, and we strive to lower the barriers of entry for others to do the same.
- Lead a diverse team of data scientists, analysts and data engineers. Cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects the unique perspectives and contributions of others, champions innovation, and values accountability and results.
- Own the data strategy across HelloFresh operational functions (e.g. supply chain planning, logistics, procurement, production, etc.) in particular, and throughout the HelloFresh organization more broadly.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with senior leadership and key business stakeholders across all operations teams.
- Lead and/or oversee development of data products focused on topics ranging from menu selection optimization to predictive analytics for customer behavior to real-time visibility into production processes and more.
- Partner closely with colleagues in our global data organization as we implement data mesh and new cutting edge data technologies (e.g., Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka,...)
- Develop a solid understanding of our products, customers, supply chain, business operations, teams and workflows; Identify opportunities to deploy new and existing data tools, dashboards, insights, automation and systems to drive customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and supply chain capabilities.
- Proactively initiate, prioritize and oversee data-driven projects and initiatives that support critical business objectives.
- Own data governance and business intelligence reporting for HelloFresh operations:
- Define and maintain data standards and protocols for US technical products and platforms.
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure data quality, integrity and accessibility across the business.
- Develop training and documentation to support business analysts and other end-user adoption.
- Design and deliver analytical reports, metrics and insights for senior leadership to evaluate business performance against OKRs, track success of new initiatives and highlight areas of opportunity for future growth.
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success and are able to appreciate the value of perspectives that may be different from your own
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how they work, and aren’t afraid to sometimes challenge the status quo
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- Resilient - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses, and you’re a champion for others to do the same
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have
- An advanced degree (M.S. or PhD) in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering;
- 10+ years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- 6+ years’ experience managing and developing analytical talent
- Fluency in common tools such as SQL, Python, and R
What we offer
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.