At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
Check out the latest blog post published by the Talent Acquisition Team here.
About the job
We’re looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, to help foster the growth of HelloFresh.
In the Tech Talent Acquisition team we have a lean mindset, making data-driven decisions and encouraging autonomy to deliver high quality Data, Product and Engineering hires. We’re driven by hiring excellent people and work closely with all areas of the business to deliver this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers!
- Creating strong and creative sourcing strategies, while engaging hiring teams to get the most of our referral program
- Developing solid working relationships with hiring teams up to senior managers, across the organisation, acting as a trusted advisor/partner in everything related to hiring
- Lead and execute strategic projects across candidate experience, NPS, process quality and other areas of Talent Acquisition
- Strengthening our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment lifecycle
Who we're looking for
- An experienced recruiter, with experience of managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experienced working either in-house or agency hiring in Tech (Developers/Product/Design/Data/etc)
- A natural “people person” with great communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Ability to use previous recruitment mistakes to anticipate future events (Think “How is this situation similar to ones I have been in before?”)
- A knowledge of the Tech landscape such as programming languages, frameworks, methodologies and trends
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture, and a love of good food
If you’ve also got any of the following it would be beneficial:
- Reporting experience and a data driven mindset, using data to continuously improve your recruitment processes
- Experience as a sourcer (X-ray searching, data mining, scripting, Boolean, etc)
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.