At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
We’re looking to add someone to our Tech Talent Acquisition team to help foster the growth of HelloFresh.
In the Tech Talent Acquisition team we have a lean mindset, making data-driven decisions and encouraging autonomy to deliver high quality Data, Product and Engineering hires. We’re driven by hiring excellent people and work closely with all areas of the business to deliver this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our managers to source and attract the best Tech candidates to join HelloFresh
- Developing lasting relationships with people across the organisation and acting as an advisor/partner to hiring managers
- Managing our applicant tracking system, social media, job boards
- Executing strategic projects across candidate experience, NPS, process quality and other areas of Talent Acquisition
- Take a creative and strategic approach to recruiting, developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Strengthening our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment lifecycle
Who we're looking for
- An experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with experience of delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experienced working either in-house or agency hiring in Tech (Developers/Product/Design/Data/etc)
- A natural “people person” with great communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Ability to use previous recruitment mistakes to anticipate future events (Think “How is this situation similar to ones I have been in before?”)
- A knowledge of the Tech landscape such as programming languages, frameworks, methodologies and trends
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture, and a love of good food
If you’ve also got any of the following it would be beneficial:
- Reporting experience and a data driven mindset, using data to continuously improve your recruitment processes
- Experience as a sourcer (X-ray searching, data mining, scripting, Boolean, etc)
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.