At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Support requirements gathering, stakeholder buy-in, as well as design, develop, and manage activities for a specific product or group of products within Supply Chain Management.
- Research and define requirements for new products/features together with our global supply chain stakeholders.
- Identify relevant use cases and prioritize according to our roadmap process and company vision.
- Responsible for selection & management of local, regional or national 3rd party companies for the assigned supply chain area.
- Prepare solid specifications for new features/products to be developed by our Engineering team.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of certain projects, from concept to launch
- You will work closely and self-reliant together with our management, designers, business intelligence, and our development team to build a world class product
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stakeholders.
- You are able to clearly communicate and explain end-to-end supply chains (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps) and recommendations to senior management.
- You are excited about being a key member of the team in helping to define and deliver global end-to-end supply chains.
- You’re able to understand the business and technical requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal/external development teams to guide the direction of supply chain activities.
- You have experience in the software product development cycle.
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially web technologies
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a great team spirit
- You get stuff shipped!
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.