Once you place your order for a HelloFresh plan, your payment method is charged. You can always change your meals anytime before your cutoff.*
Your plan includes weekly deliveries, but after your first order, you can skip deliveries you don’t want. Just do it before your cutoff.
To see your account history and/or invoices
1. Log in and go to your Plan Settings.
2. In the left column, click “Order History.” You’ll see a list of your orders including date, delivery, and price.
3. If you’d like your invoice, click SEND INVOICE. It'll be sent to the email associated with your account.
To skip a delivery
1. Log in and go to My Menu in the top left corner of the page. You’ll see your weekly menu.
2. Use the arrow to the right of the date to go to the week you’d like to skip.
3. Click SKIP WEEK below the menu you want to skip.
4. Voilà! You skipped the week.
You can unskip anytime before your cutoff. Just follow the same directions. If you don’t see the SKIP WEEK/UNSKIP button, the cutoff to make changes has passed.
*Your cutoff is at 11:59 pm PST, 5 days before your delivery. This is so we can notify our suppliers to give you the best quality possible.
Didn't get the info you're looking for? Click here to get in touch with us.