Are you the type of person who only goes to sporting events because of the fact that buffalo wings may be present? We’re with you, and that’s why our chefs took the beloved dish from messy app to epic weeknight dinner. First, chicken is brushed with sour cream, then coated in a Frank’s Red Hot spiced panko mixture. It’s roasted to juicy, crunchy perfection, then drizzled with creamy flecked blue cheese sauce. Oh, and did we mention there’s roasted carrots and sour cream and chive mashed potatoes on the side?! Yeah, it’s safe to say this dish is a slam dunk.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Blue Cheese Dressing(ContainsMilk, Eggs)
Frank's RedHot® Original Seasoning Blend
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Mince chives.
• Toss carrots on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until golden brown and tender, 20-25 minutes. • 4 SERVINGS: Use all the Fry Seasoning.
• Place potatoes in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Boil until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup potato cooking liquid; drain and return potatoes to pot. Mash with 1 packet sour cream and 1 TBSP butter until smooth, adding splashes of reserved cooking liquid as needed. • Stir in half the chives. Season with salt and pepper. Keep covered off heat. • 4 SERVINGS: Mash potatoes with 2 packets sour cream and 2 TBSP butter.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. • Place 1 TBSP butter in a shallow dish. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in panko, Frank’s Seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Brush 1 packet sour cream onto tops of chicken in a thin layer. Working one piece at a time, dip brushed sides of chicken into panko mixture, pressing to adhere. • Place coated sides up on a second, lightly oiled baking sheet. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter. Use 2 packets sour cream on chicken.
• Roast chicken on middle rack until cooked through, 15-18 minutes. Transfer to a plate to rest. • While chicken cooks, in a small bowl, combine blue cheese dressing, remaining sour cream, and remaining chives.
• Divide carrots, potatoes, and chicken between plates. Top chicken with blue cheese sauce and hot sauce if desired. Serve with any remaining blue cheese sauce on the side.