Scallion Pork & Cheesy Garlic Rolls
with Pillsbury™️ Original Crescent Rolls & Roasted Carrots
If you’re all about that basket of bread on the table—this one’s for you! Flaky crescent dough is folded into rolls and showered with an Italian cheese blend, then baked until golden brown and puffed. You’ll brush them with savory garlic butter, then sprinkle with salt. We realize we officially have your attention, but wait, there’s more! Juicy seared pork chops are drizzled with a creamy scallion sauce, and you’ll complete the meal with tender roasted carrots.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls
Italian Cheese Blend
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. • Toss carrots on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on top rack until tender, 25-30 minutes.
• Unroll Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls and separate into 4 triangles (8 triangles for 4 servings). Cut each triangle lengthwise down the center to create 8 smaller triangles (16 triangles for 4). • Form each triangle into a loose roll by folding the ends over each other; smooth and shape into balls. Sprinkle half the Italian cheese blend (all for 4) over tops. • Coat a second baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; arrange cheesy rolls on prepared sheet. Bake on middle rack until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, grate garlic into a large microwave-safe bowl. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan and let cool slightly.
• Add 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) to bowl with garlic. Microwave until melted, 30-60 seconds. • Once cheesy Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls are finished baking, carefully transfer to bowl with garlic butter. Toss to coat; season with salt.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for pork over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Stir in stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings). Bring to a simmer; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced, 1-2 minutes more. • Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream. Season generously with pepper.
• Divide pork, carrots, and cheesy garlic Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls between plates. Spoon creamy scallion sauce over pork and garnish with scallion greens. Serve.
Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.